“…But when Robyn walked up and turned to face us, she exuded presence and power without sacrificing warmth and authenticity, and spoke to the group of 50 women as if she knew us all personally. Unlike many public speaking professionals, she was free of any affectations or mannerisms that felt forced and artificial.”- Linda Lowen, About.com
WANT TO WOW… BUT DON’T KNOW HOW?
Elevating Communication skills is one investment that will pay huge dividends.
We all have assets and liabilities when it comes to communicating and presenting ourselves. Even if our assets are substantial, our liabilities can alienate potential customers, clients, and colleagues.
Ralph Waldo Emerson said:
“What you do speaks so loud, I cannot hear what you say.”
Is there something you’re doing that gets in the way of your being heard? Robyn Hatcher of SpeakEtc. gives you skills and techniques to help maximize your communication assets and minimize the liabilities.
Master the skills of Public Speaking Learn to:
- Create a dynamic, powerful presence
- Create a persuasive, effective presentation
- Create a winning “elevator pitch” or value proposition
- Infuse your communication with engaging, powerful content
- Improve your voice, vocal tone, accent, gestures and posture
- Gain confidence in job and Media Interviews and TV appearances
- Learn to express your unique value to STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD!
If you’re in business, SpeakEtc. will help take you and your staff to the next level.
All workshops and private sessions are videotaped to accelerate the learning process.
“Robyn is fantastic – her focus on both presentation style and content is what differentiates her from other communications coaches and she’s a true expert in her field. I highly recommend working with Robyn if you want to take your presentation skills to the next level in a way that’s both effective and enjoyable.” – Carol, CFA & Business Coach